Exam Name: Amazon DSP Certification Exam
Exam URL: https://learningconsole.amazonadvertising.com/student/path/1532-amazon-dsp-certification
Download Amazon DSP Certification Answers 2023 – PDF
Here’s what you need to know before taking this exam:
- There are 55 questions.
- You have 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- You must wait 24 hours between attempts.
(Click on the questions to get the correct answers)
1. Bree has set up a campaign in the Amazon DSP which utilizes a deal ID. What supply is she leveraging?
2. What does Amazon strive for through its ad policies? (Select 2)
3. Which KPIs are associated with an awareness goal? (Select 3)
4. True or false? Amazon makes decisions around ad policy in favor of long-term benefits rather than short-term profitability.
5. Which of the following audiences can be reached using the Amazon DSP?
6. There was a viewable display ad on July 15th, a non-viewable video ad on July 22nd, and a viewable video ad on July 29th. The customer had clicked on the first display ad on July 15th and purchased the product on August 5th. Which of the following receives the credit for conversion?
7. A customer views an ad on April 1st, clicks the ad on April 4th, views the ad again on April 7th, and purchases the product on April 9th. Which of the following receives the credit for conversion?
8. Which of the following is NOT a true statement?
9. The reporting and analysis hub transforms which two reports into a graphical analysis of campaign reporting?
10. True or false? Amazon’s ad policies are only relevant for ads served ON Amazon.
11. The World Times, a publisher, has set their inventory’s price floor to $1.05. Advertiser A bids $0.93, Advertiser B bids $1.14, and Advertiser C bids $1.19. What is the most likely outcome in a second-price auction?
12. At which point during the campaign management timeline should an advertiser establish KPIs?
13. For which scenario(s) should an advertiser consider optimization?
14. The World Times, a publisher, has set their inventory’s price floor to $1.00. Advertiser A bids $0.89, Advertiser B bids $1.04, and Advertiser C bids $1.11. What is the outcome in a first-price auction?
15. For which advertising method are prices negotiated and based on a ﬁxed CPM with no auction involved?
16. Which supply option should an advertiser select to access inventory from Amazon’s direct publisher integration?
17. When should an advertiser care most about brand halo metrics?
18. Which of the following are benefits of Amazon’s automatic optimization? (Select 2)
19. Which of these buying method provides advertisers higher priority to inventory?
20. Martina is managing a campaign that isn’t tracking toward the intended goal. What is the recommended approach?
21. A campaign had a ROAS goal of $3.50 or higher, and a CPM goal of less than $1.75. Using the following report, select the statement that is true.
22. Flynn wants to download a report from the Amazon DSP which will allow him to view the performance on audiences his campaign reached, as well as those not directly reached. Which of the following reports should he choose for this use case?
23. True or false? The metrics shown in the performance dashboard (interactive performance report) cannot be customized.
24. Opal is introducing the Amazon DSP to her team. Which of the following points should she include in her presentation?
25. Which type of advertiser(s) can leverage the Amazon DSP for link in campaigns?
26. Which pricing model allows advertisers to set a price range for any single impression?
27. When shoppers click on an ad and are directed to an advertiser’s product detail page on Amazon, which customer ﬂow is this?
28. True or false? Supply via private marketplaces (PMPs) is only available to the Amazon DSP managed service users.
29. Reid wants to review how well his campaign is performing toward an awareness goal. Which of these metrics will be most relevant to him? (Select 2)
30. Which of the following statements about private marketplaces (PMPs) are true?
31. Which of the following describes the viewability standard used by the Amazon DSP?
32. Violet is reviewing her campaign report and notices high detail page views (DPV) but low purchase rates. Which of the following is indicated by such results?
33. True or false? The Amazon DSP is only available in a self-service model.
34. What does the ASIN selected for a display ad with e-commerce creative require in order to be within Amazon’s ad policies?
35. There is a dedicated team that manually audits inventory for compliance with Amazon’s quality standards.
Download Amazon DSP Certification Answers 2023 – PDF
36. Why is a call to action (CTA) not allowed in the custom image of a display ad with e-commerce creative?
37. There was a viewable video ad on September 25th, a non-viewable display ad on September 26th, a viewable video ad on October 1st, and a non-viewable display ad on October 3rd. The customer purchases the product on Oct 6th. Which of the following receives the credit for conversion?
38. IMDb is an example of which type of supply source?
39. What is the value of Amazon’s pre-bid analysis? (Select 2)
40. The Amazon DSP automated budget optimization allocates budgets based on which of the following?
41. Kris is managing a campaign where one of the line items is beating the performance goal, yet underdelivering. Which of the following is the recommended approach?
42. Which of the following may not be compliant with Amazon’s creative acceptance policies? (Select 2)
43. At which point during the campaign management timeline should an advertiser use manual optimization levers?
44. Olga has several line items under her campaign. Two of the line items are underdelivering and not meeting performance goals, while two are high-performing. Which of the following is the recommended optimization strategy?
45. Which supply option consists of exclusive inventory available through the Amazon DSP?
46. Which of the following describes Amazon Publisher Services (APS)? (Select 2)
47. Why should an advertiser upload all creative asset sizes that are available during campaign set up?
48. Which of the following are variables that may affect campaign performance?
49. True or false? Auction buying is unguaranteed buying.
50. How long is Amazon’s lookback window from the point of conversion, used in reporting ad-attributed metrics?
51. Which of the following copy is most likely to be compliant with Amazon’s creative acceptance policies?
52. Hong has launched a campaign for his client which will run for 60 days. When is the earliest recommended time he should begin reviewing performance data toward optimization?
53. True or false? Advertisers are allowed to edit an Amazon customer review to appear in an ad if the review contains spelling or grammatical errors.
54. Antonio has a line-item that is under-delivering. Which of the following manual optimization tactics should he consider? (Select 2)
55. Using the following report, which audience segment might the campaign manager choose to remove from their targeting approach?
56. What method(s) of optimization does the Amazon DSP offer?
57. Which of the following best describes the core value behind Amazon’s ad policies?
58. Joaquin is launching a campaign for his client, TinyFeet, and only wants to buy ﬁxed-price inventory. Which of the following options should he choose?
59. Third-party exchanges rely on which buying method?
60. Charlotte is looking to launch a cross-device campaign to promote her brand. Is she able to achieve this with the Amazon DSP?
61. Which of the following supply strategies may lead to better performance through the ability to scale and diversify formats and content?
62. Overter is a financial services company that does not sell products or services on Amazon. They are running a campaign on Amazon promoting a new credit card, where the ad directs users to an enrollment page off of Amazon. What type of campaign is this?
63. Which advertising method may involve real-time bidding?
64. True or false? PMP preferred deals are an option that bypass auctions completely.
65. Which of the following statements most closely describes automatic optimization in the Amazon DSP?
66. Which of the following metrics are non-ad-attributed?
67. Using the following report, which audience segment might the campaign manager choose to add to their targeting approach?
68. Amazon uses internally developed systems to detect and ﬁlter out invalid activity, such as robots that generate fake clicks.
69. Who incurs the cost of invalid impressions resulting from domain spooﬁng?
Download Amazon DSP Certification Answers 2023 – PDF
70. Which of the following is the recommended optimization strategy for line items that are performing and delivering above goal?
71. Campaign efficiency is measured by ___. Select all that apply.
72. Sponsored products are generally used for which objective?
73. A KDP author wants to advertise a newly released series with a Sponsored Brands campaign. They target the ASINs of their well-known best selling titles. Which targeting method are they using?
74. Brand or author awareness is measured by ___.
75. Ramona wants to promote her best selling graphic novel with creative that showcases just that title. Which sponsored ad could help her ensure she is appearing in shopping results and related product detail pages in order to drive sales?
76. If a KDP author has a goal to maximize brand awareness, which of the following is the recommendation for selecting ASINs?
77. Muriel wants to find new keywords to add to her existing campaigns advertising her crime novels. Which downloadable report should they use to inform their direction?
78. Dean wants to highlight the three titles in his fantasy trilogy. Which sponsored ad could he use to achieve this?
79. Which two variables are used by the auction to determine which ad will display?
80. Georgeanne is optimizing her children’s books campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
81. Omar writes science fiction novels. He notices he has been paying for clicks when customers search for “science textbooks.” Which keyword match type should Omar use to ensure ads are not served to customers searching for science textbooks?
82. Janice has set up a sponsored ad for her new series of cookbooks. She has selected the keyword “computer” for this ad. Which principle explains why her ad may not display?
83. Which targeting method is better suited to help authors stay on top of search trends and discover new keywords that are generating clicks and sales?
84. Santiago is running a Sponsored Products campaign with a daily budget of $20. On Tuesday, the campaign spent $20. Based on this, which of the following would be a true statement?
85. Juan’s advertising goal is sales efficiency. What optimizations should he make to his campaign? Select all that apply.
86. Spencer analyzed performance for his Sponsored Products campaign for mystery thriller books and realized that they are running out of budget every day. If he cannot increase his budget, what alternative action(s) would be appropriate? (select all that apply)
87. Wesley has been advertising his graphic design books on Amazon for over a year. He notices the campaign performance has been slightly declining, and he wants to know which keywords aren’t performing well. Which downloadable report should he use?
88. Amazon Attribution allows advertises to measure their non-Amazon media and report on Amazon conversion metrics, including sales.
89. Which sentence best describes what Amazon Attribution enables advertiser to accomplish?
90. Amazon Attribution allows advertisers to measure their search, social, display, video, and email non-Amazon media channels.
91. What are benefits of observing which Amazon audiences are reached by your non-Amazon ads? Select all that apply.
92. Which sentence below best describes how ads are measured using Amazon Attribution? (Duplicate 1)
93. Which of the below are ways advertisers can measure their non-Amazon ads with Amazon Attribution? Select all that apply.
94. Choose the best answer that describes promoted conversion metrics.
95. When measuring campaigns using Amazon Attribution, what is the next step after creating an
96. ASINs, or products, within the Amazon Attribution console are selected at the order level.
97. Attribution tags are generated when you create line items.
98. Attribution contention occurs at the order level; attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
99. Attribution contention occurs at the product, or ASIN, level; if you select the same products in multiple orders, your attribution tags with the same promoted products will be eligible with each other for attribution.
100. Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
101. Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon ads.
102. Which sentence best describes the insights gained from reviewing the total detail page view rate (DPVR) metric?
103. Sri is an advertiser interested in improving her media’s performance by generating more Add to carts with her non-Amazon Advertising media. Which recommendation would you make for her?
Download Amazon DSP Certification Answers 2023 – PDF
104. Marta is an advertiser running campaigns focused on improving consideration metrics of their promoted and brand halo products. Which metrics would be most useful to measure consideration from her campaign?
105. How can advertisers calculate return on ad spend and other cost based metrics?
106. Choose the best description for promoted conversion metrics.
107. When measuring campaigns using Amazon Attribution, what is the next step after you create an order?
108. ASINs within the Amazon Attribution console are promoted at the Order level.
109. Attribution contention occurs at the Order level, which means attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
110. Attribution contention occurs at the ASIN level. This means if you promote the same ASINs across multiple orders your attribution tags with the same promoted ASINs will be eligible with each other for attribution.
111. Choose the correct answer. Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
112. Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon Advertising ads.
113. Which of the following best describes the insights gained from reviewing the Total Detail Page View Rate (DPVR) metric?
114. Sri is an advertiser interested in improving her media’s performance by generating more “add to carts” with her non-Amazon Advertising media. Which recommendation would you make for her?
115. Marta is an advertiser focused on improving consideration metrics of her promoted and brand halo ASINs. Which metrics would be most useful to measure consideration from her campaign?
116. Which is the correct hierarchy within the Amazon DSP?
117. Once you create a new advertiser, you will need to notify your Amazon representative for approval.
118. You want to leverage the automated optimization feature for the majority of line items in an order, but you do have a speciﬁc need for spend on one line item. Which of the following is the best solution for you?
119. For which reason(s) might you add a new pixel to your order?
120. Which is Amazon’s recommendation regarding a line item’s supply sources?
121. You want to use a targeting segment that includes (A) Age 25-24 and (B) Device tablet. Which targeting expression would you use?
122. Which of the following refers to the line item setting that increases delivery during the ﬁrst half of the campaign (up to 25%), then up to 5% during the second half?
123. Which of the following is a requirement for all Amazon DSP advertisements?
124. Match each campaign goal with the appropriate optimization type.
125. Place the steps of the creative approval process in the correct order, from start to ﬁnish.
126. Which of the following are features of the Store builder?
127. Stores do not require a minimum spend.
128. When setting up your Store, which tactic can encourage targeted exploration?
129. What is the recommendation for using full-width images?
130. Which of the following pieces of content could cause your Store to be rejected?
131. Which of the following items are allowed in your Store?
132. Stores can include contact information such as phone numbers, emails, or physical addresses.
133. Which of the following is considered paid traﬃc?
134. Which method has shown better return on ad spend (ROAS), according to Amazon data, 2018?
135. What might you do to optimize Store pages with high conversions but low views?
136. The language for promotions and bundles must be which of the following?
137. Display ads cannot contain imagery or text that mimics Amazon’s branding or logo.
138. Which of the following ad copy examples is compliant with Amazon Advertising’s guidelines and acceptance policies for pricing and savings?